Relax! We’ve Got This! Since 1947.
How We Help
Miller’s Heating & Air is a residential HVAC serving Vancouver, WA and North Portland, OR. Miller’s services includes repair, maintenance, and replacement of heating and cooling systems. Miller’s also offers a full range on indoor air quality products including filters, electronic air cleaners, air scrubbers, duct designing and sealing, and duct cleaning.
Why is Miller’s Heating Different?
- Helpful Representatives will personally take your calls and a 24-hour emergency answering service for seamless after hours call-taking.
- Service and Sell All Major Brands of residential HVAC equipment
- Guaranteed Satisfaction & Performance: We offer 9 separate guarantees that insure you receive the service you want.
- Clark PUD Contractor: certified to offer rebates and incentives, and financing offered through PUD
- Serving Clark County & North Portland for over 70 years.
- Rebate and Warranty Processing all done in-house. There are numerous rebates and savings programs available for you to save.
- Licensed Electricians are available to pull permits and perform installations/hookups
- HVAC Technicians: Rigorous and careful hiring and screening for employees. Company background checks, drug tests all employees for protection of customers. Trained and certified
- Financing Options: Multiple programs to give you the best rates and payment options
- Local family owned company
Our Commitments to You:
- Total Comfort Guarantee We insist on your 100% complete satisfaction with the craftsmanship and material provided by us and paid for by you.
- Property Preservation & Customer Care Guarantee When you choose Miller’s you get the finest HVAC service and install technicians. They offer excellent expertise, attitude, HVAC service, and craftsmanship.
- Absolute Comfort Guarantee Miller’s guarantees your comfort. Upon installation, we guarantee your HVAC system will keep your home at an accurate custom design setting.
- Replacement Guarantee We guarantee that your equipment is not a lemon.
Heating & AC Blog
1. Adjust your thermostat settings. Energy Star recommends using this temperature schedule during the warm summer months: 6 a.m....
Summer is just around the corner, which means it is time for springtime maintenance of your heating and cooling...
When the leaves start to change during the fall season, it is a great time to prepare your heat...
Special Offers & Coupons
Limit ONE per Customer. Must be presented at time of service. Not valid with any other offer