Relax! We’ve Got This! Since 1947.
How We Help
Miller’s Heating & Air is a residential HVAC serving Vancouver, WA and North Portland, OR. Miller’s services includes repair, maintenance, and replacement of heating and cooling systems. Miller’s also offers a full range on indoor air quality products including filters, electronic air cleaners, air scrubbers, duct designing and sealing, and duct cleaning.
Why is Miller’s Heating Different?
- Helpful Representatives will personally take your calls and a 24-hour emergency answering service for seamless after hours call-taking.
- Service and Sell All Major Brands of residential HVAC equipment
- Guaranteed Satisfaction & Performance: We offer 9 separate guarantees that insure you receive the service you want.
- Clark PUD Contractor: certified to offer rebates and incentives, and financing offered through PUD
- Serving Clark County & North Portland for over 70 years.
- Rebate and Warranty Processing all done in-house. There are numerous rebates and savings programs available for you to save.
- Licensed Electricians are available to pull permits and perform installations/hookups
- HVAC Technicians: Rigorous and careful hiring and screening for employees. Company background checks, drug tests all employees for protection of customers. Trained and certified
- Financing Options: Multiple programs to give you the best rates and payment options
- Local family owned company
Our Commitments to You:
- Total Comfort Guarantee We insist on your 100% complete satisfaction with the craftsmanship and material provided by us and paid for by you.
- Property Preservation & Customer Care Guarantee When you choose Miller’s you get the finest HVAC service and install technicians. They offer excellent expertise, attitude, HVAC service, and craftsmanship.
- Absolute Comfort Guarantee Miller’s guarantees your comfort. Upon installation, we guarantee your HVAC system will keep your home at an accurate custom design setting.
- Replacement Guarantee We guarantee that your equipment is not a lemon.
Heating & AC Blog
1. Adjust the Temperature Did you know that by adjusting the temperature on your thermostat by 7 to...
Studies have shown that up to 40lbs of dirt is produced in a six bedroom home annually...