Vancouver Duct Cleaning
Studies have shown that indoor air can be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air and that 40 lbs of dirt is produced in a six bedroom home annually. Your duct system functions as the respiratory system of your home. When it becomes contaminated and congested it should be cleaned so it can ‘breathe’ normally and efficiently. Major benefits of air duct cleaning Vancouver include:
- Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Increases efficiency and saves money
- Longer equipment life
- Cleaner indoor environment and less dusting
- Removes unwanted odors
- Can help improve your families’ health
How Often Should You Get Your Duct Work Cleaned?
We recommend getting scheduling a WA duct cleaning every 5-7 years. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, it may be time to have your air duct system professionally cleaned:
- Does anyone in the house have allergies, asthma or other respiratory problems?
- Does anyone in your firmly suffer from headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems at night or in the morning?
- Is there a smoker in the house?
- Do you have dogs, cats, or other pets?
- Do notice ‘musty’ or “stale’ odors when the furnace or air conditioner runs?
- Do notice dust on your Furniture shortly after cleaning?
- Does it seem like there is not enough air flow coming from your vents?
- Is your furnace equipped only with a standard throw away fiberglass filter?
Get a Quote For Air Duct Cleaning Vancouver
With over 70 years experience, Miller’s Heating & Air is your local WA duct cleaning expert! We have professional, clean and thorough staff ready to help and answer any questions you may have. If you are interested in receiving a quote for Vancouver duct cleaning give us a call at (360) 524-2880 or request a quote below.